Stop unauthorized use of your credit, debit or ATM card before it ever happens. The following tips will help to protect your card(s).
If your credit card is lost or stolen call us immediately at 888-295-5540.
If your debit or ATM card is lost or stolen call us immediately at 800-395-0637.
Card Safety Tips:
- Be sure to sign on the back of your card in the signature panel as soon as you receive it in the mail.
- Do not share your PIN (personal identification number) with anyone.
- Memorize your PIN, and never write it on your card or keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Always pay attention to the surroundings when approaching an ATM.
- Make sure that the ATM is located in an open and well-lighted location.
- Be prepared before approaching the ATM. When the transaction is complete, remember to take your receipt, card and cash and then leave immediately. Do not stop to count your cash until you are in a safe location.
- When your card has expired and you have received your new card, be sure to destroy your old card.
- When using your card at a merchant, be sure your card is returned and that you received a copy of your receipt. When the receipt is no longer needed, be sure to shred or otherwise destroy it.
- Always keep your card in a safe and secure location.
- Keep a list of all credit and debit card accounts in case your wallet is lost or stolen. Fraud Protection provides a tracking worksheet to record your financial information.
- It is important that your credit card has the protection built in to keep your identity safe. Landmands Bank offers credit card holders Fraud Protection, which provides information about protecting your account against identity theft.
- Subscribe to a credit-monitoring service, which will help protect you and notify you immediately if there are any activities on your accounts that you need to be aware of.
- Monitor your credit card, debit card, or ATM card transactions daily to ensure there are no unauthorized transactions. View all your transactions with ease through Landmands Bank Online.